How to: manage Invisalign on a daily basis
Hello everyone! Happy October. Back when I launched my blog, I mentioned that I originally wanted to do YouTube. Over the years, I bought a vlogging camera and filmed at least 40 videos, editing about 10. The video in today’s post is one of the videos I filmed… in 2018. Yup. That’s right… 2018. Three years ago! This particular video is about: How to manage Invisalign on a daily basis.
Please also know that since this video, I look back and realize some of the things I could improve the quality, lighting, sound, etc. and I am open to any suggestions!
When I was going through Invisalign treatments, and even whilst making the decision to get them, I did a ton of research on YouTube. My thought in creating this video was to explain how I managed my Invisalign on a daily basis. In my opinion, this was an investment! I took the treatments very seriously, and even remember having coffee with a friend and not taking the trays out (facepalm). In all seriousness, I am so happy I did Invisalign and I would recommend it!
The video could also be called “what is in my Invisalign bag” haha!
It will answer some of the following questions:
- Is it easy to talk with Invisalign trays in?
- How often do you brush when having Invisalign Trays in?
- What do the “buttons” feel like?
- Can I eat and drink with Invisalign Trays in?
- Will I end up eating less while going through Invisalign treatment?
- How often will I need to go to the dentist?