Daily Affirmations: August Edition!
These affirmations are designed to listen to in the background, read aloud, or say in your mind. Affirmations can be helpful to relax, re-center yourself and remind yourself of the intention you have for the day, the month, or even the year.
This affirmation track contains the following affirmations:
- As I move into this month, I let go of anything that is no longer serving me.
- I will let go of the previous versions of myself that I no longer identify with.
- As I move throughout each day, I will seek comfort in who I have become and the person I am.
- This month, I will take time to rest, allowing my body and mind to recharge.
- I give myself the permission to be more sensitive to my intuition and my inner voice.
- I will listen to my body and meet its needs, through nutrition foods, regular movement and meditation.
- I will honor my feelings when determining next steps and move at a pace that works well for me.
- Where needed, I will shift my attention and energy, staying loyal to myself and my personal needs.
- Each day, I will do my best to get into a state of flow by focusing on the task at hand.
- This month, I will give myself credit for my evolution and progress.
- I will continue to believe there will be successful outcomes on the things I am working on.
- Before I go to bed today, I will remember my intentions from this practice and allow myself to be satisfied with how I showed up today.
1 thought on “Daily Affirmations: August Edition!”
🙂 interesting. How I play role in those points? 😉
You know who I am. 🙂